“Quite possibly our best dinner in Ubud”
Review of House of Schnitzel

House of Schnitzel
Ranked #147 of 983 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have a small eclectic menu featuring western cuisine using only fresh local seasonal produce. Our open kitchen is designed and maintained to international standards so you can always be assured of clean fresh food and drinks. Enjoy village views and breezes away from the street from the open air top floor. Warung Schnitzel is located in the centre of Ubud just 20m from Jalan Raya Ubud.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We came her on our first night, both a bit sceptical, as schnitzels never really sounded that appealing. We were wrong. The food was really, really good, the staff was attentive and polite(as we have found to be the rule, not the exception in Asia), and the experience ended up being a big surprise to us both. Would definately eat there again if I were to go back to Ubud.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Walking around Ubud one evening and remembered seeing this place on Trip Advisor and the great reviews it got...I don't get it. Well the place is nice enough especially on the covered roof if for a beer or glass of wine. Food across the board was average at best,nothing at all memorable including the schnitzel. The service was fine though.

Date of visit: December 2013
1  Thank jayraka
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This was my last place to eat after a fifteen night stay in Bali. I thought I might feel like something more Western after eating Indonesian for every meal. As it happened, I again opted for Indonesian and my friends did the same. We always ordered a smoothie or fruit drink at the start of every meal and the smoothies here were awesome. I will be recommending this place to friends and I will be back.

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed January 18, 2014

9 of us had a wonderful dining experience here. We all ordered chicken schnitzels which were all cooked perfectly and were very tasty. The staff were very polite and attentive. We were seated on the 3rd level which had a lovely cool breeze blowing through and the toilet would have to be one of the best in Bali.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Warung schnitzel is one if the Best restaurants I have ever been to! The feel of the restaurant is very cozy and has such a high level of positive energy. The service is fantastic, you always have the attention of the staff. The food is delicious, mouth watering and cooked to perfection! The owner of this establishment is so friendly and the same with the staff. The whole experience has made me come back time after time! This restaurant is just to comfortable to be in.
Over all, had a lovely time there and can't wait to come back again!
Would rate 9.5/10