“Absolutely Fabulous”
Review of Warung Schnitzel

Warung Schnitzel
Ranked #63 of 731 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We have a small eclectic menu featuring western cuisine using only fresh local and seasonal produce. Our open kitchen is designed and maintained to international standards so you can always be assured of clean fresh food and drinks. Enjoy village views and breezes away from the street from the open air top floor. Warung Schnitzel is located in the centre of Ubud just 20m from Jalan Raya Ubud.
Brisbane, Australia
“Absolutely Fabulous”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

What a little gem this place is. Fabulous food great ambience great staff and most of all the hygiene was amazing. This is our second visit this year and is still a favourite. I would also like to say a massive thank you to the owner who came and chatted to us and also was very kind and was happy to share some information on UBUD and what to do. You will be seeing a lot more of us over the next 4 weeks and thank you

1 Thank Tina B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Ubud, Indonesia
“Breakfast is NOW on the Menu”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband, I and friends frequent this lovely little haven all of the time, we cannot get enough of the schnitzels plus love to try all of the other tasty morsels on offer, we are NEVER dissapointed. We were thrilled to learn from Mara the owner that breakfast was finally on the menu and rushed to see what it was like.

The food was so well prepared, delicious and let me tell you...the coffee is divine and only Rp20,000 no matter what type you choose and we so enjoyed it as my hubby is a Barista and is very choosy. We love this place, it has such an amazing ambience from the red cave to the other 2 floors where you can lounge and enjoy all of the sumptuous food and cocktails.

The restaurant has such a trendy vibe with rich colours on the walls and furnishings. There is also fantastic hip art on display of mostly large, bright faces which I believe are for sale if any take your fancy and really gives an extra flair to the restaurant. So we are so happy now that we can choose any time of the day to come and relax, eat fab food and enjoy the atmosphere at Warung Schnitzel.

2 Thank NomadicChic
Geelong
“Surprisingly Brilliant - simple food cooked to perfection”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Who would have thought a place with the name warung Schnitzel would be a highlight of our Ubud eating experience. I didn't but I was wrong! The schnitzels were huge and absolutely delicious - I'm fussy about schnitzels and would never buy a pre-made one - I make them myself. But these were the best chicken schnitzels I've had. My wife and I both had the pesto chicken with zucchinni and that was an amazing dish. Simple food cooked to perfection. I hope to go again.

2 Thank Gavin B
Denver, Colorado
“So fun”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Loved the place and the climb up to the third floor is worth it!
The huge school bells on all the tables to ring for service are
Very funny and loud!

Alice Springs, Australia
“Great food and service, nice ambiance to restaurant”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Nice dining room, good cocktails. Chicken schnitzels were excellent, pork schnitzels a bit tasteless but not offensive. Strangely, no veal schnitzel. Menu had many western options, cook was competent. Service was excellent.

1 Thank theheadland