“A great find!”

House of Schnitzel
Ranked #68 of 754 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have a small eclectic menu featuring western cuisine using only fresh local seasonal produce. Our open kitchen is designed and maintained to international standards so you can always be assured of clean fresh food and drinks. Enjoy village views and breezes away from the street from the open air top floor. Warung Schnitzel is located in the centre of Ubud just 20m from Jalan Raya Ubud.
Perth, Australia
“A great find!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I am glad I came across this place on trip adviser otherwise I would not of found it, it is a hidden little place off the Main Street. Stopped here for lunch and we're not disappointed, food was great, staff were nice and the place looked really good. It had a great feel about it! We had been in Bali for a while and I was getting sick of eating out and just wanted a hood home cooked meal, and that's what I got at Warung Schnitzel, if was great! Definitely try this place out, and look out for the most adorable cat that we found sleeping on one of the chairs, so cute!

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Gianyar
“Amazing toilet ”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I love the food, i love the place, and for your information.. If you come here, please look at the toilet, really cozy and so wonderful ! Hahahhahahahhahahaha

Melbourne, Australia
“Who has schnitzel in Bali?”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were in Ubud 15 months ago and this place had just opened. The food was good and tasty and the staff were great.
The owner even came by and chatted with us to see if we liked the food etc. If i had just opened a restaurant, it is what I would have done.
15 months on,back in Ubud, we went for another meal.
It was almost an exact copy of our first meal, good, tasty food, great service and yes, the owner came up and chatted with us and asked about what we thought of the food. I don't even see that attention to detail in Australia.
There is a good variety of dishes on the menu and I didn't think I would say this about a Balinese restaurant but try the schnitzel. The breadcrumb coating is delicious and the chicken is very tender. Believe me, you will not look at a Pub Parma back in Australia in the same loving light.
The restaurant is built over 3 levels and we always eat on the top level with a great view over the rooftops.
The service?
As the staff have to look after 3 levels, each table has a bell to attract the attention of the staff.
We have never had to use it And I agree with a previous reviewer, the decor is funky and relaxing

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Graeme A
Ubud, Indonesia
“Delicious Food, Generous Portions, Friendly Service”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My wife and I live here and eat out most nights, so we have a few restaurants that are our favorites, which we frequent regularly. Warung Schnitzel has become one of them, due to variety of the menu and the consistently excellent food. You can not go wrong with the huge portion of schnitzel, the chicken thigh fillet with cole slaw and veggies, the salads or any other dish. The service is very efficient and friendly and they let us bring our little pug!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ramblin11497
Malaysia
“Good dinner place”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

It's next to the famous fair warung bale ..and we came here cause warung bale is closed on Sundays. It was around 930 and most shops and eateries in ubud close by then but this was open probably because it's also a bar.

Food was good! My wife didn't enjoy her vegetarian dish but I liked mine..it was a chicken dish. Sorry can't recall the name. Price was also reasonable for the quality.