New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

TORO Sushi
Ranked #61 of 649 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Fresh and tasty fusion style japanese food.
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Good sushi bar in Ubud !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

After having eaten Indonesian food for 2 weeks, we wanted to try something different. We finally decided to go for Sushi. Thanks to Tripadvisor, we found this nice little restaurant. Despite the fact the location is not amazing (in the centre but with view on the road), menu was proposing a wide range of dishes. We tried salmon & tuna sashimi, tuna tartar and 2 kinds of maki (tempura shrimp & vegetarian). Everything was excellent AND fish was fresh and tasty. I had a little stomach issue after we finished our dinner (maybe due to the oil), but it did not last too long. As we were expecting, price was a little bit more expensive than for traditional Indonesian food => IDR 350k for 2.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Great value sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Surprisingly good fish for the price. Well prepared and fresh fish and other seafood. Pleasant attentive service and food quick to arrive. If , like us, you've been craving sushi, nigiri and sashimi for a while on your travels in Bali take the chance to stuff your face here. Very satisfying.

Visited July 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Sushi lovers: GO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch and wouldn't stop eating, the sushi is so delicious!
If you love sushi, you'll have to go here at least once!

London, United Kingdom
“Not cool...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We ate here and didn't have the best experience as we were served a distinctly smelly past it's best tuna tartare. It irritates me to be served food that would clearly make me ill were I to eat it. Don't open a restaurant if you can't at the very least not actively try to poison people please. I would avoid this place unless you are prepared to run your own quality control. The waitress told me the fish was fine but interestingly when I asked her and the chef if they would care to sample it they declined... Hmmm.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Catherine J
Ubud, Indonesia
“Toro sushi has a lot of variety of Japanese food. I always order the bento box because it comes with a lot of sides and”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Toro sushi has a lot of variety of Japanese food. I always order the bento box because it comes with a lot of sides and the price is really good.

Everytime I eat here the place is always so packed giving it a friendly and good place to hangout and eat.

I would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014