“Once again this place delivers”
Review of Terracotta

Terracotta
Ranked #88 of 1,090 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2019

We took our family here after raving about the place and it did not fail, everything we had was perfect, the gnocchi was the best iv had and my partners steak was cooked to perfection.
This place is a hidden gem in the rice paddy’s.
Prices are great as well.

It’s a must for me every time we come here

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

I went to Terracota during my stay at Mathis Retreat and I truly loved the restaurant!
Service was really fast, the staff was really kind but what I was the most impressed with is the quality of the food! The appetizer, the dish and the dessert, everything was outstanding

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Panoramic Emplacement of the restaurant make us discovering
Such à wonderfull nature and its Wildness side; so we really appreciate the very good local food.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019

Great choice in western en asian cuisine with well balanced and refined tastes. I was very impressed with the food!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Stunning restaurant with beautiful atmosphere. Nice cocktails, quality food. The restaurant is part of a hotel, set back from the road. Watching the sunset over the treeline and the ricefield was a highlight.

Date of visit: March 2019