I'd stayed here before 3 years ago and thought the place was great. Unfortunately this time, I was bitten by something during the night and had a terrible hives reaction-could have happened anywhere though but the staff weren't very helpful when I alerted them, just gave me a can of bug spray. I then alerted another staff member who told me they would change the mattress, they did this but I found something crawling on me the next night so decided to put my mattress on the floor. Thank god no repeat of bites. The whole place is quite rundown now as well. I think the rooms closer to reception are better than the ones down near the river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali