Spent 2 nights here and wish I could have stayed longer. Lovely hotel made up of small villas set around beautiful rice paddy fields with a basic restaurant and lovely pool. Less than 5 minutes walk into town and less than half the price of many of the town centre accommodation. Lovely staff, clean rooms and a helpful travel guide who organised my onwards trip. I'll definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali