I was not enamored with Nick's Pension. It wasn't terrible nor was it great. It fell flat in the middle. The setting is lovely, but the room not so much. I wasn't in love with the staff either. I believe for the money there are better bargains to be had particularly here in Ubud where creativity rules.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali