The rooom was very clean and comfy. The location is simply gorgeous! You are living surrounded by rice fields and you can see ducks going around those fields in the morning. The breakfast was okay, but nothing extraordinary. Breakfast tables were placed directly on the ground so there were a lot of ants around. It was quiet in the evening but close to the center of Ubud and other attractions. Each morning we have received a fresh pot of tea on our terrace which is so cool. I almost forgot about the talking bird in the reception which imitates dog, duck, thai talking and brake whistle :) Highly recommended and great value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali