The buildings and surroundings are very nice (common in Ubud). Rice terraces. Beautiful doors. The pool is above the average for Ubud's centre.
The room (inside) is bad, the mattress is awful, the toilet is poor and dirty (susprisingly, as you will see a lot of staff working in the hotel, aparently cleaning...). There's no TV. Staff is absolutely unhelpful. They tried to force us to go in two taxis to the airport, even thought we could fit in one...
Fortunately, there's direct access from Monkey Forest Rd. Bargain a better price than the official (at least 10-20%).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali