This is a great hotel. We did not stay here but we ate here once and walked through it daily. The reception is on Bisma Street, then there is the pool and rice paddies, and then there are the rooms in the gully which goes down to the stream. There is a small bridge and then you are in the centre of Ubud - fabulous location. The food was not good - unauthentic would-be Western, but there are alot of restaurants around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali