TripAdvisor

from $80.00
More Info
from $127.36
More Info
All reviews physical strength great teacher indra hatha studio classes lesson session agung body posture namaste participants teaching yin jungle equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

I was lucky enough to have a private session between my girlfriend, Indra and I where we focused on somatic movements at the beginning and finished with restorative yoga.

The extremely slow and controlled somatic movements were a great chance of pace from our usual hot and sweaty vinyasa classes. I felt how each movement gradually became smoother with each repetition and each side of my body felt longer and more relaxed.

The minimal movement allowed me to be more aware of the nuances of my body such as a tighter left hip and right shoulder.

A great class to enjoy some peace and tranquility.

Date of experience: July 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

Dear spencerpaisley,

Indra is one of Indonesia's most body-aware healers and yoga teachers. He has achieved wonderful physical and natural results with a wide range of clients. It is great that you learned some valuable things about your body that you can incorporate in your daily life and yoga practice. It is always enriching to try something different such as somatic movements.

The Taku Yoga and Movements Arts Team

Reviewed June 29, 2019

I went to my first yoga class in Bali when I first arrived. I had the pleasure of attending the yin yoga class at Taksu Spa with Indra.

His Yin approach was extremely different from the Yin I'm used to doing but his techniques and approach to moving in pain literally blew my mind.

I now use this new technique and incorporate this into all of my yoga practices.

I think it's so important when you can leave the yoga class with something new and exciting.

Highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank shiid
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

Indra is a great teacher. He has the ability to evaluate each person in a group and hear his instruction so that everyone feels accomplished. We were so impressed with his teaching, we hired Indra to do a series of private lessons and would have worked with him every day. I will return to Ubud in order to continue learning from Indra.

Date of experience: March 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Dear pgordon19073,

Indeed, we are so pleased that Indra chose Taksu to share his fantastic skills and intuitive talents with. He has brought so much joy to those who have attended his classes or private sessions. We designed our yoga program with teachers like Indra in mind who are really passionate about their craft and can give each student individual attention. That is why we intentionally keep our class size small.

See you on your return to Ubud.

The Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts

Reviewed June 16, 2019

I had the pleasure to be the only one so it was 1:1. Indra taught me very patiently some somatic movements that helped massively with my hip injury. It was amazing to learn what simple slow somatic movements can do to the body!! Indra had a caring way to share his knowledge, I am very grateful! The location is also stunning! At the end of class you get a free drink from the bar on the terrace overlooking the jungle...what an experience!

Date of experience: June 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear ManolaBristol,

You were so lucky to have had Indra as a private teacher as he is so intuitive and attentive to customer needs. We keep our classes small, so that the instructors can really make a difference in people's lives. It is wonderful that he was able to help you with your hip injury. He is not only a yoga teacher, but he is also a very wonderful healer who has helped many people with their physical and emotional problems.

Thanks for sharing your story.

The Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts Team

Reviewed May 10, 2019

I had a pleasure to attend Indra's class at Taksu Yoga together with one more participant. Since there was only three of us the class felt very cosily and privately so I could get the full teacher's attention and support. Indra not only showed the movements that would be repeated but also clearly explained the theories and believes behind the practice. I loved Indra's approach towards yoga or any other body movements and practice - "less is more" which is so different from any other rather exhausting yoga classes. He includes somatic movements in his teaching and gives a thorough explanation behind it which was very interesting and eye-opening:) I felt very relaxed and balanced after the class. Thank you Indra, that was really an enriching experience ;)

Date of experience: May 2019