TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent class

We booked a private session with Indra, just myself and my boyfriend. We found Indra to be very... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2019

from $80.00
More Info
from $127.36
More Info
All reviews physical strength great teacher indra hatha studio classes lesson session agung body posture namaste participants teaching yin jungle equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2019

I went to my first yoga class in Bali when I first arrived. I had the pleasure of attending the yin yoga class at Taksu Spa with Indra.

His Yin approach was extremely different from the Yin I'm used to doing but his techniques and approach to moving in pain literally blew my mind.

I now use this new technique and incorporate this into all of my yoga practices.

I think it's so important when you can leave the yoga class with something new and exciting.

Highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank shiid
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

Indra is a great teacher. He has the ability to evaluate each person in a group and hear his instruction so that everyone feels accomplished. We were so impressed with his teaching, we hired Indra to do a series of private lessons and would have worked with him every day. I will return to Ubud in order to continue learning from Indra.

Date of experience: March 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Dear pgordon19073,

Indeed, we are so pleased that Indra chose Taksu to share his fantastic skills and intuitive talents with. He has brought so much joy to those who have attended his classes or private sessions. We designed our yoga program with teachers like Indra in mind who are really passionate about their craft and can give each student individual attention. That is why we intentionally keep our class size small.

See you on your return to Ubud.

The Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts

Reviewed June 16, 2019

I had the pleasure to be the only one so it was 1:1. Indra taught me very patiently some somatic movements that helped massively with my hip injury. It was amazing to learn what simple slow somatic movements can do to the body!! Indra had a caring way to share his knowledge, I am very grateful! The location is also stunning! At the end of class you get a free drink from the bar on the terrace overlooking the jungle...what an experience!

Date of experience: June 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear ManolaBristol,

You were so lucky to have had Indra as a private teacher as he is so intuitive and attentive to customer needs. We keep our classes small, so that the instructors can really make a difference in people's lives. It is wonderful that he was able to help you with your hip injury. He is not only a yoga teacher, but he is also a very wonderful healer who has helped many people with their physical and emotional problems.

Thanks for sharing your story.

The Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts Team

Reviewed May 10, 2019

I had a pleasure to attend Indra's class at Taksu Yoga together with one more participant. Since there was only three of us the class felt very cosily and privately so I could get the full teacher's attention and support. Indra not only showed the movements that would be repeated but also clearly explained the theories and believes behind the practice. I loved Indra's approach towards yoga or any other body movements and practice - "less is more" which is so different from any other rather exhausting yoga classes. He includes somatic movements in his teaching and gives a thorough explanation behind it which was very interesting and eye-opening:) I felt very relaxed and balanced after the class. Thank you Indra, that was really an enriching experience ;)

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

I took Indra’s Restorative Yoga today. It was my very first introduction to Yoga world and I was a bit expectant. He is an amazing instructor and starts with a brief introduction ot what we'll be doing. The Restorative class lasts 1.30hrs but you couldn't tell! His class does not require previous experience, equipment or physical strength, so it's great for yoga beginners. He teaches how the left and the right side of your body communicate each other through slow movements. It's amazing how different you feel through the entire process. The slower, the better for your body! I really enjoyed his class and am definitely coming back again tomorrow Namaste!

Date of experience: April 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear Ana Ruth A,

Indeed Indra's classes are amazing for all levels, but especially beginners. We designed our yoga program to be more personalised than super crowded yoga studios found in so many places. We select teachers based on their ability to communicate well in a small group setting. Indra is ideal as he really cares deeply about yoga and wishes to help his students develop their own yoga practice.

Enjoy the next class.