TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent class

We booked a private session with Indra, just myself and my boyfriend. We found Indra to be very... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2019
Inwanderment
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Restorative Yoga with Indra

I was lucky enough to have a private session between my girlfriend, Indra and I where we focused on... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2019

from $80.00
More Info
from $127.36
More Info
All reviews physical strength great teacher indra hatha studio classes lesson session agung body posture namaste participants teaching yin jungle equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2019

I had the pleasure to be the only one so it was 1:1. Indra taught me very patiently some somatic movements that helped massively with my hip injury. It was amazing to learn what simple slow somatic movements can do to the body!! Indra had a caring way to share his knowledge, I am very grateful! The location is also stunning! At the end of class you get a free drink from the bar on the terrace overlooking the jungle...what an experience!

Date of experience: June 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear ManolaBristol,

You were so lucky to have had Indra as a private teacher as he is so intuitive and attentive to customer needs. We keep our classes small, so that the instructors can really make a difference in people's lives. It is wonderful that he was able to help you with your hip injury. He is not only a yoga teacher, but he is also a very wonderful healer who has helped many people with their physical and emotional problems.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

I had a pleasure to attend Indra's class at Taksu Yoga together with one more participant. Since there was only three of us the class felt very cosily and privately so I could get the full teacher's attention and support. Indra not only showed the movements that would be repeated but also clearly explained the theories and believes behind the practice. I loved Indra's approach towards yoga or any other body movements and practice - "less is more" which is so different from any other rather exhausting yoga classes. He includes somatic movements in his teaching and gives a thorough explanation behind it which was very interesting and eye-opening:) I felt very relaxed and balanced after the class. Thank you Indra, that was really an enriching experience ;)

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

I took Indra’s Restorative Yoga today. It was my very first introduction to Yoga world and I was a bit expectant. He is an amazing instructor and starts with a brief introduction ot what we'll be doing. The Restorative class lasts 1.30hrs but you couldn't tell! His class does not require previous experience, equipment or physical strength, so it's great for yoga beginners. He teaches how the left and the right side of your body communicate each other through slow movements. It's amazing how different you feel through the entire process. The slower, the better for your body! I really enjoyed his class and am definitely coming back again tomorrow Namaste!

Date of experience: April 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear Ana Ruth A,

Indeed Indra's classes are amazing for all levels, but especially beginners. We designed our yoga program to be more personalised than super crowded yoga studios found in so many places. We select teachers based on their ability to communicate well in a small group setting. Indra is ideal as he really cares deeply about yoga and wishes to help his students develop their own yoga practice.

Enjoy the next class.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

I took Indra’s Restorative Yoga. He is a great instructor and very friendly. His class does not require your physical strength or flexibility, so even a yoga beginner can do it. He teaches how the left and the right side of body communicate each other through the gentle, relaxed and slow movements. I really enjoyed his class and am definitely come back again.

Date of experience: April 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Dear Yasuo K,

So pleased that you enjoyed your restorative class with Indra. He is a very talented yoga teacher and we are so happy that he is now part of our core yoga team.

Hope you enjoy your next class just as much as your first.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

I dove deep into the silence behind "Art of Slow Movement " in Restorative Yoga class with Indra was held at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts Center.

Indra explained meanings of each posture and led us to the realm of meditative state.
It was authentic, meditative, full awareness, full presence.
After the class was done, I felt so bright, happy and peaceful.

I definitely will come back to his classes so that I can practice traveling back to inner soul.

~mit

Date of experience: April 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear mit K,

Indra is really a wonderful instructor who is able to really impact people in a profound way. It is great that he made you feel so great in such a short time. You can always return for more feel-good restorative yoga.

The Taksu Bali Team