TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent class

We booked a private session with Indra, just myself and my boyfriend. We found Indra to be very... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2019
Inwanderment
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Restorative Yoga with Indra

I was lucky enough to have a private session between my girlfriend, Indra and I where we focused on... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2019

from $80.00
More Info
from $127.36
More Info
All reviews physical strength great teacher indra hatha studio classes lesson session agung body posture namaste participants teaching yin jungle equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

I dove deep into the silence behind "Art of Slow Movement " in Restorative Yoga class with Indra was held at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts Center.

Indra explained meanings of each posture and led us to the realm of meditative state.
It was authentic, meditative, full awareness, full presence.
After the class was done, I felt so bright, happy and peaceful.

I definitely will come back to his classes so that I can practice traveling back to inner soul.

~mit

Date of experience: April 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear mit K,

Indra is really a wonderful instructor who is able to really impact people in a profound way. It is great that he made you feel so great in such a short time. You can always return for more feel-good restorative yoga.

The Taksu Bali Team

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We went to a restorative yoga class with Indra he is a great instroctur and very welcoming. We alsi went to a class with Astri which was great. The atmosphere and environment is very nice

Date of experience: April 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear Lóa T,

So glad that you enjoyed both of your personalised and small yoga classes. We tailor-made our yoga spaces to create a soothing and natural environment. Additionally, we are careful in selecting the best Balinese teachers with international accreditation. It is really an ideal combination.

Indra and Astri really appreciate that you took the time to comment so positively about their teaching methods and welcoming attitude.

Hope that they will both see you again.

The Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts Team

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

It’s a beautiful place to experience yoga especially if you don’t like overcrowded studios. The instructor was local and I liked many of her insightful tips that I’ll incorporate into my daily practice. I also think it’s a great place to experience yoga for couples. Will certainly come back.

Date of experience: March 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2019

Dear madfox2019,

Thanks for the thoughtful review. We designed our yoga program specifically for people such as yourself. We realized that not everyone enjoys practising or learning yoga in a crowded environment. Our class sizes are intentionally small in a very soothing and natural environment. Our Balinese teachers are all experienced and genuinely caring. So pleased that enjoyed your experience and looking forward to seeing you again.

The Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts Team

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

After hearing good things and seeing good reviews, my wife and I took a Hatha yoga class with Agung and it was the most uncomfortable yoga class we’ve ever taken. Beyond the fact that Agung English was hard to understand (Which we’re in Bali so that’s fine), his transitions were fast and unclear. During Savasana at the end of class, he kept shouting at us to relax which had the opposite effect. Most concerning of all though was during class while we were posing., he started taking pictures on his phone of us WITHOUT OUR CONSENT. It was really creepy and bothered my wife and I. More worrisome than that was that when I spoke to him after class about my the inappropriateness I’d taking pics without consent in the middle of class, he just waved me off and dismissed my concerns which clearly showed he didn’t care at all. Unless you like getting pics taken of you in the middle of class without your consent, do yourself a favor and take classes at Yoga Barn where they have much more professional teachers.

Date of experience: December 2018
TaksuBali, Owner at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

This is the first time we have had an issue like this and I will personally look into it and take appropriate action. Agung has taught for several years with positive reviews and compliments so this is of particular concern as we have a strict no cell phone and absolutely no photos without prior consent in our classes. For ten years we have hosted one of the world's most respected Yoga Teacher Training programs where ethics is an essential section. I will speak with Agung personally and if these photos are on his phone I will have the deleted immediately and will take appropriate disciplinary action. This should not have happened and you should not have been put in this position. My sincerest apologies. While I always prefer to read our positive five star reviews I thank you for taking the time to write this so that we may take corrective measures to assure that this does not happen again.
Randall Hayward - CEO & Founder

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Amazing spot in the center of Ubud. It’s a paradise. Small class. We tried Hatha Flow and wasn’t a good experience: very difficult to understand and it wasn’t flow.

Date of experience: October 2018
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Yoga and Movement Arts, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Dear MatGra90,

Thanks for the complimentary remarks about our beautiful yoga spaces. They are so natural that they immediately relax you and put you in the ideal mood for yoga. People, especially beginners, appreciate our smaller class sizes compared to other yoga studios.

It was disappointing to hear that you found the Hatha Flow class difficult to follow. We will speak to the teacher about this to ensure they consistently communicate in an easy to understand manner.

The Taksu Yoga Team