“WOW”

Ranked #87 of 820 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Diner, Indonesian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: It has always been Bernadette's dream to open a waroeng that serves her childhood favorite dishes growing up in Java, made the way her mother, grandmother and aunties used to make it. Adrienne has been exporting Indonesian handicrafts to clients all over the world since she moved to Bali in 1992. For the first time her creations have been made available in Bali in the Waroeng. Adrienne and Bernadette have joined together to create a unique dining experience in a unique setting.
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Rendang is the house speciality and now we know why.
However, they also serve the only Gado Gado worth eating in Ubud, it was delicious!! Only had time to visit twice but wish it could have been more. Bernadette is a delightful hostess. Big thanks from lou and Johnny

1  Thank Lou K

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Located on a busy road, the outside tables can be a bit noisy, but the atmosphere and food more than make up for the little inconvenience. The Randang Sapi was excellent with just the right amount of spice for the average palate. A pleasant way to spend an evening watching the staff do the Salsa with guests and encouraging others to try.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Finally find the most authentic and delicious Rendang in Bali
well innovated between rendang and pasta. it is reachable only 10 minutes driving from downtown of Ubud.
The price is quite reasonable and representing its name, "Warung Bernadette".
I had Bernadette's pure juice mix of beetroot, lime, etc. its taste like modern Jamu

Went home with fully stomach with reasonable expenses is an ultimate happiness

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Fantastic food and lovely friendly atmosphere, my wife an I visited after reading the other reviews on trip advisor and had a fantastic evening we both had the Beef Randang ( I did not even look at the menu as my mind was made up before we arrived). This was far and away the best meal I have eaten in Bali, not overly spicey but packed full of many flavours. We visited on a Tuesday which apparently is Salsa night where there were 2 dancers on hand to give lessons to the guests. They even managed to get me to dance and I really do have 2 left feet, it was a good laugh.so if you are looking for fantastic food and a relaxed atmosphere I can't recommend this place highly enough.

1  Thank notmyrealname40
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We had diner here with our daughter of 3 and babygirl of 9 months and had a great time. The food was great, but most off all they were great with our kids. They took them for a look in the kitchen and created a great time for them.