“Just OK”

Atman Kafe
Ranked #78 of 753 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Asian, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Atman Nourish Kafe has a wide variety of Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Raw options available. This cafe is the sister to Atman Kafe, offering an ever-expanding menu including Raw, Vegan and Vegetarian Desserts, Gluten-Free Options, Main Meals, Tapas Menu, Soups, Salads and many healthy snacks and baked goods. The ambience is relaxed and staff are friendly and attentive.
Patea, New Zealand
“Just OK”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Although this cafe is raved about by many I really didn't think much of the menu and the food I got was bland and to be frank, not very good at all. I had an overpriced strawberry lassi that was lukewarm and a burrito with maki maki fish which was very uninteresting and tasteless. Maybe
other things on the menu are outstanding.

I enjoyed another lunch at the little warung next door much more, the food was excellent and very tasty there and about half the price - I had a ginger tea, a watermelon juice and sautéed calamari with Balinese sambal, veggies and rice - nothing was really hot by the way.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Best spot for breakfast!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My fiance and I loved going to Atman Kafe for breakfast. The atmosphere is very relaxing and zen..it's the perfect place to start your day!

The toasties were our favourite! I had the egg and feta toastie and my fiance ordered the egg and bacon toastie - super delicious! We also tried the raw vegan porridge and it was very good!

Just make sure you order your drink first and not your food and your drink at the same time...if you order both at the same time your food will likely come before your drink. We learned our lesson the first time :)

Enjoy!

Follow our travels on Instagram: @loveandrich
Instagram.com/loveandirch

Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
“unique and healthy”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I found this place coincidentally, The unique things, they give you in the menu how to
pronounce menu in Indonesia. All menu they have is a healthy food. This is good for breakfast, even though they are also have a nice menu for lunch and dinner. Because variety food in breakfast time is even more compare to other place. It is also a good place if you are a solo traveller. specially if you are a writer, this is the perfect place.

Copenhagen, Denmark
“still very good”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

we were here a year ago and loved Atman especially for breakfasts, their juice mixes are super, the eggs benedict too. Great coffee and friendly staff. A must!

Dampier, Australia
“"Comfy little cafe - great food"”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My daughter and I stopped in for lunch and ended booking for dinner that same night. We sat at a low table on cushions...my biggest concern was if we were ever going to be able to leave the comfort of this great little establishment!!!

For lunch we had gado- gado (fresh and delicious) and bacon and egg toastie (huge and tasty) and for dinner we chose a few tapas dishes - steamed corn, chicken satay and sushi - beautiful meal and great value.

Atamn is a comfortable cafe in good location with friendly staff and great food!!!