Stayed in a suite room which had an outdoor shower, a very different experience.
Location wise it is a bit far walking distance from the main Ubud market area but taxis is around $3 which isn't that bad.
The room is very clean, a bit dark and wifi wasn't that strong in the room.Clean nice pool. Recommend upstairs room near the pool.
Got free breakfast every morning which is okay for that price but do not expect full buffet.Massage at the resort is good, with reasonable price.
Staff at the resort are really nice and helpful :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Munut Balinese resort was established on 1970 and formerly known as Munut Bungalows, then turned back into one of cottages in Ubud under De Munut Cottages. Now they are advancing themselves into De Munut Balinese Resort, a unique resort serving Balinese impression to their guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your De Munut Balinese Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Munut Cottages Hotel Ubud
- De Munut Balinese Resort Ubud, Bali