I came from the gilis Island to ubud. First of all: Take a taxi, its a hard and a laborious way with a bag/suitcase. It is a wonderful resort, the service very lovely and the hotel complex is just beautiful. The standartroom with a small balcony is a large room with a big king size bed. The badroom... I thought I was dreaming.. It's a lovely shower with shower, a bathtub, clean toilett. I definitly would come again and recommend it to EVERYONE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Munut Balinese resort was established on 1970 and formerly known as Munut Bungalows, then turned back into one of cottages in Ubud under De Munut Cottages. Now they are advancing themselves into De Munut Balinese Resort, a unique resort serving Balinese impression to their guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your De Munut Balinese Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Munut Cottages Hotel Ubud
- De Munut Balinese Resort Ubud, Bali