Half of our booking was a mix up the room that we booked was being refurbished. So first night in a great room the next four up stairs and not so good a bit to hot. Aside from that we had a most enjoyable stay. Great breakfast on the terrace - sage conversations with the owner be it soccer or spirituality. It is close enough to the centre of town a few minutes walk away, great food at Indus and at Casa Luna the associated restaurants.
This is the second time at the Honeymoon and even though it was not perfect we'll be back as it is great value for money.
The upstairs terrace could really benefit from having a bamboo blind to ease the heat of the sun.
I was wondering where the mother mountain was and one morning I found it to my great surprise and delight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Honeymoon Guesthouses are just five-minutes from the heart of Ubud and Casa Luna Restaurant. Our elegant Balinese style guest rooms have spacious terraces, are set in lush tropical gardens and each property has a salt-water pool. Breakfast includes freshly made muesli, homemade yoghurt, baked pastries from The Honeymoon Bakery and rice dishes. For those who want to rest, you can laze by the pool and order in delicious meals from the extensive menu of the Casa Luna Restaurant or have a massage by our trained staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Honeymoon Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Guesthouses Hotel Ubud
- Honeymoon Guesthouses Ubud, Bali