What a gorgeous place. Has a very palatial, bali asian feel to it and the doors to the rooms are ornate with typical carved stained wood. Liked it so much we came back later in the week. Great value for money. Rooms decadent and attention to detail amazing. Loved the semi outdoor bathroom in some room styles which had a large corner bath, sandstone and marble/tiled. The fact that breakfast was included also was fantastic. If you want some luxury at a very reasonable costs stay here. It was my 20 year anniversary and I loved it. Taxi service, moped and spa salon (called Lilly's) just across the road. Staff were amazingly helpful, which is a nice change. Saving my $$$$ to go back and telling all my friends about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Honeymoon Guesthouses are just five-minutes from the heart of Ubud and Casa Luna Restaurant. Our elegant Balinese style guest rooms have spacious terraces, are set in lush tropical gardens and each property has a salt-water pool. Breakfast includes freshly made muesli, homemade yoghurt, baked pastries from The Honeymoon Bakery and rice dishes. For those who want to rest, you can laze by the pool and order in delicious meals from the extensive menu of the Casa Luna Restaurant or have a massage by our trained staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Honeymoon Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Guesthouses Hotel Ubud
- Honeymoon Guesthouses Ubud, Bali