Our second visit to Honeymoon Guesthouse, this time leaving the husbands at home.
From the moment you arrive a sense of calm comes over you. The lovely warm welcome, the lush gardens and our rooms 14 and 15 with their private verandah was just perfect for us.
During our 7 night stay we were fortunate to have quite a few groups of like minded women staying, if ever there was a place for adults only, this is it. Offering yoga and cooking courses, sets this place up well for the much travelling womens market. Two noisy kids dominated the pool for a day or two breaking the mood but fortunately didn't stay long.
I can't imagine going to Ubud and not staying at Honeymoon, location,atmosphere, beautiful friendly staff, many who have been there for years and great value, all adds up to a perfect Ubud sanctuary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Honeymoon Guesthouses are just five-minutes from the heart of Ubud and Casa Luna Restaurant. Our elegant Balinese style guest rooms have spacious terraces, are set in lush tropical gardens and each property has a salt-water pool. Breakfast includes freshly made muesli, homemade yoghurt, baked pastries from The Honeymoon Bakery and rice dishes. For those who want to rest, you can laze by the pool and order in delicious meals from the extensive menu of the Casa Luna Restaurant or have a massage by our trained staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Honeymoon Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Guesthouses Hotel Ubud
- Honeymoon Guesthouses Ubud, Bali