We have stayed in hotels, B & Bs, etc. all over the world. This ranks as one of our very favorite. Our room and bathroom were huge.You order your breakfast the night before--nice selection of Indonesian and Western food (we loved the French toast with palm sugar syrup) and the banana crepes. Our room was on the ground level, right around the corner from the office and breakfast but we felt as if we were in a private garden. It felt like a very authentic Indonesian home. We walked everywhere in Ubud--office staff drew us maps and provided information. The only possible negative was the roosters crowing very early in the morning but since roosters appeared to be everywhere, I can't imagine it would be different elsewhere. The Casa Luna Cooking School was right across the street and was a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Honeymoon Guesthouses are just five-minutes from the heart of Ubud and Casa Luna Restaurant. Our elegant Balinese style guest rooms have spacious terraces, are set in lush tropical gardens and each property has a salt-water pool. Breakfast includes freshly made muesli, homemade yoghurt, baked pastries from The Honeymoon Bakery and rice dishes. For those who want to rest, you can laze by the pool and order in delicious meals from the extensive menu of the Casa Luna Restaurant or have a massage by our trained staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Honeymoon Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Guesthouses Hotel Ubud
- Honeymoon Guesthouses Ubud, Bali