Stayed in Artini 2 cottages: good location, big rooms but pretty dark. The owner might also want to refurbish the bathroom. We stayed almost a week and several times we woke up without running water. The room was also not made up once. The staff was very nice but the running water was really an issue. The owner might want to address this as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 26 rooms, which are classified into 3 types with different facilities, all prioritizing comfort and beauty. Each room is designed in a typical Balinese architectural style and has its own private balcony where you can sit down and chat, read or just relax and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the tropical garden. Enjoy your holiday in total comfort and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Artini 2 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 2 Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Artini 2 Hotel
- Artini 2 Resort
- Artini 2 Cottages Ubud, Bali