More extensive property than we expected. Beautiful landscaping, pool, outdoor restaurant with waterfall and great stone artwork. We found the room very clean and comfortable though a little outdated in terms of furniture and bathroom but we did not spend a lot of time in the room. You will need to take some light source to read much in the room. They do need more lounges but there are a few tables and very comfortable chairs. No nearby restaurants to walk to but the restaurant at the hotel serves a wide variety, is delicious and very reasonable. Included breakfast very filling and delicious-eggs, meat, pastry or toast, or fried rice or noodle, both with fruit or juice, coffee or tea. The massage done on premises by a woman who they call in was excellent and cost approx $15.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the cool and breezy of the rice field, 17 traditional rooms and cottages are spread across the side of rice fields and lush tropical garden. In each, the Balinese architecture, décor, fine painting is of hotel standard while all the modern conveniences expected by the discerning international traveller are here. All are air-conditioned and have exotic garden bathrooms, convey the essence of the tropic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Taman Harum Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Harum Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Taman Harum Hotel
- Taman Harum Resort
- Taman Harum Cottages Ubud, Bali