Just home from Ubud and already missing Monkey Forest and it"s amazing staff.Dewi, Yuli and the rest of the staff you always make our holiday so special.The location right in the middle of Monkey Forest Road which is busy but once you walk in of the street it is so tranquil and quiet.Everything has been thought of to make you stay more pleasurable.We shared our time between Monkey Forest and their sister property Rasa Sayang just across the road which is just as amazing as Monkey Forest.Beautiful rooms,delicious afternoon teas beside the pool, relaxing massages you just cannot go past Komenaka hotels for your holiday in Ubud.But it is the staff that are their best asset nothing is to much trouble for them. Looking forward to getting back there in May 2014 it"s our second home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali