We stayed here for the first 3 nights of our holiday to Bali and it lives up to every good review on here. The staff couldn't do enough for you and the afternoon teas well and truely dragged me off the cake wagon. We had a day out with the driver who took us to see a couple of stunning temples, a waterfall and some beautiful rice fields in the foothills of the mountains further north on Bali which was unplanned but fortunately he wasn't booked out that day. We stayed in the pool villa 102 (if memory serves) had a wonderful view of the valley and, much to our delight, had a tree frog which seemed to have taken up residence on the support post in the outdoor seating area, where we enjoyed our breakfast on the first day. So anyone who is lucky enough to get this room, please be kind to fred ( my husbands name for the tree frog) :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali