Having arrived in the warm/humid Ubud the greeting by the staff at Komaneka Monkey Forrest was such a delight. The staff were full of smiles, cool towels, thirst quenching drink and information. Given a tour of the hotel and introduced to our private villa over looking the rice fields. This was quiet retreat from the madding crowd but central to all the necessary highlights of the town. Close to all the food eateries, shops and tourist sites of Ubud. the free afternoon teas were certainly welcomed as was the breakfast each morning in our cabana next to the plunge pool. nothing to toohard for the staff to organise all you need to do is ASK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali