This hotel is one of our all time favourites..central location is all important as Ubuntu with all its amazing night entertainment is right on your doorstep..our room had its own pool with the most magical views across the rice paddies ..all the food was delicious and the a la carte breakfast a particular feature..we travelled and crammed a lot into our time in Bali but still managed to spend a lot of time at komaneka ..visited the other properties which looked equally exciting but preferred the monkey forest location.Do visit as this is a very special place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali