For starters I'm a retired 5 star international hotel General Manager. You don't get more picky than that. Komenaka staff are first class, with a cheeky sense of humour that made every contact point feel that we were very special. From the greeting on arrival and allowing us to get into our room a little earlier than expected, throught to spacious well appointed spotless rooms, fantastic infinity pool overlooking the ravine, the free afternoon tea and top class breakfast were impossible to critique. Free Wifi fantastic.We were even allowed to saty a little later for a late checkout. The owners and management of this resort should be justifiably proud of their first class affordable property, but the real hidden gem is the amazing staff service culture. Well done, we'll be back and sure to tell others. If you found this review helpful please tick so. Cheers Owen Cook
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest Komaneka in Ubud is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination. It's 10 elegant villas, each with its 12 meter long private pool, and 34 spacious suites are completed with a half-olympic sized main pool, an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and wedding chapel. Located at Jalan Bisma, in the center of Ubud, overlooking the the hills and Campuhan River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali