I broke a tooth a couple of weeks before I went on my already planned holiday to Bali...and horror of horrors, it was one of my front teeth. Long story short, I had to have the whole thing removed, here in Australia, and was told I would have to wait six months to get any kind of 'filler'...I was soooo self concious.
When I asked the staff at the hotel about dental care they couldn't have been more helpful...they found a local dentist (who saw me on a Sunday) they made sure that any kind of bridge, plate, filler would be completed before my holiday ended (it actually took only 3 days) and they provided a driver to take me to the clinic (free of charge) for both days (initial consultation and fitting)...and look SANTA, no more gaps...they were simply wonderful.
I would like to thank Hera, the resort manager, and her terrific staff for making this not only possible, but as 'easy' as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest Komaneka in Ubud is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination. It's 10 elegant villas, each with its 12 meter long private pool, and 34 spacious suites are completed with a half-olympic sized main pool, an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and wedding chapel. Located at Jalan Bisma, in the center of Ubud, overlooking the the hills and Campuhan River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali