We really enjoyed our stay at the Komaneka resort at Monkey Forest Road. A personalized service, you are not just a visitor but really treated as a guest! It's a rather small hotel, 20 rooms only. We had a deluxe room, overviewing the rice fields. The frogs where rather noisy but they go to sleep before midnight. After a few nights, the manager offered us an upgrade to the Komaneka Bisma hotel. On the 10th night of our stay, we were offered a complimentary candle light dinner. Perfect facilities: a spacious Spa and a lovely swimmingpool. In the afternoon, they serve a complimentary afternoon tea. The staff really does it's utmost to make you enjoy your stay at the max! We will certainly return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali