From the moment you arrive at this magically priced boutique hotel you are immersed in the beauty of authentic Bali. The gardens, pool and rooms and in fact the entire design of the hotel- are sublime. The hotel is not new; however, the worn elements, in this instance add to the wonderful atmosphere. I loved the small extras such as complimentary afternoon tea.
A minor criticism is that the hotel seems understaffed at busy times. Front of house staff need to elevate their good service to great service by being a little more interactive and by paying attention to the little, but important details such as providing a cooling cloth at arrival and remembering clients names. Admittedly these may seem trivial matters, but often such attention is what really impresses.
I have traveled to Bali many times and stayed at some superb properties. However, Ibah, is right up there with the Aman Resorts when you consider the price you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Ibah is a prime example of classic and up-to-date Balinese hospitality and style. Exteriors reflect traditional Bali, with thatched roofs and stone walls carved with exuberant sculptures, making it the perfect place to discover the culture and spirit of Bali. The resort is situated on Royal grounds handed down through generations, alongside Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest over four hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas Hotel Ubud
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas And Spa
- Warwick Ubud
- Ubud Warwick
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa Ubud, Bali