This is a great hotel, tucked away from the main road, but close enough to walk to all the attractions of Ubud.
The beds were huge & super-comfy, and the rooms secluded & private, with a real feel of being in a jungle temple retreat.
We came here last year & could not wait to return.
Breakfast is great - just the best muesli! - and the staff very attentive.
The bathroom was huge & the towels clean and soft - and the electric night light/scented candle a nice touch.
Along with friends who have been here we have never had ANY insect problems! Yes, there are geckos around the place, but this is great news - they eat the mossies and run away from people! We have never seen a single spider or worm/centipede, and only occasional ants out on the terrace - just as you would expect.
I certainly would not sanction the chemical warfare others on here demand to kill all the bugs - they seem to have no considerations of the impact on human health let alone the local wildlife. If you want sanitised conditions, don't come on holiday to the tropics! In the room we were provided with mossie coils and an outside carved burner, along with a can of inspect spray if you need it - we never did.
The staff were all great, and never failed to say hello as we passed - from the security guard to the cleaners working between rooms.
Another great stay - we will definitely be back & will recommend to all going to the Ubud area.
If I were to make 1 suggestion it would be to make the Wifi free site-wide & dispatch with the annoying login screens. Also a few more sunbeds on a sunny deck area would be ideal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Ibah is a prime example of classic and up-to-date Balinese hospitality and style. Exteriors reflect traditional Bali, with thatched roofs and stone walls carved with exuberant sculptures, making it the perfect place to discover the culture and spirit of Bali. The resort is situated on Royal grounds handed down through generations, alongside Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest over four hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas Hotel Ubud
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas And Spa
- Warwick Ubud
- Ubud Warwick
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa Ubud, Bali