The Ibah is our first choice whenever we visit Ubud and we have been returning regularly for the past 10 years. The staff always remember us and go above and beyond the call in all their services. We prefer the Royal suites more than the others (even the villas) because they are closer the lobby and the restaurant. We love the Ibah's authentic style, tranquility, and unbeatable position close to the village centre and the rice field trekking.
As regular visitors we are concerned about the growing problem of traffic jams in Bali including Ubud but are told the local government is taking steps to improve the situation in particular in the areas surrounding the art market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Ibah is a prime example of classic and up-to-date Balinese hospitality and style. Exteriors reflect traditional Bali, with thatched roofs and stone walls carved with exuberant sculptures, making it the perfect place to discover the culture and spirit of Bali. The resort is situated on Royal grounds handed down through generations, alongside Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest over four hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas Hotel Ubud
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas And Spa
- Warwick Ubud
- Ubud Warwick
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa Ubud, Bali