I have to begin with saying that I never ever ever relaxed so quickly into the start of the holidays (usually it takes 2-3 days for me)! First night at Warwick Ibah was enough for me to to get relaxed and chilled. I never thought that the sound of river flowing, rain falling (briefly) and bird watching could be so relaxing and I normally have withdrawals from not being able to use my iphone, emails, internet etc. This time round, it was like - never mind the iphone.
Beautiful surroundings of the hotel make it so relaxing! We stayed at the hotel from 25/1/2011 for 3 nights and stayed in Acacia Villa (no pool) and found it to be very comfortable and beautiful! We were very kindly upgraded by the hotels staff!
The main swimming pool was to die for (no chlorine! all natural cleaning systems!) and the lounge beds imbedded into the ancient concrete walls (full protection against sun and rain) of the hotel surrounding the pool area were a highlight of our stay in its own right. Nothing was a bother for the hotel staff and they really went out of their way to accommodate our dietary needs for breakfast and lunch (we started a new blood type related diet a few months prior).
Hotel's almost unlimited (some hour restrictions apply) was a real treat! Imagine being able to step at the reception and ask for a shuttle to the main town with no time to wait! We also were picked up from a restaurant by hotel's shuttle after having dinner each night. All we had to do is ask any restaurant staff in Ubud to call our hotel and in no time we were chauffeured back to our hotel.
Awesome! Amazing and really special stay! We will be back and it really pays of to stay (not just do a day visit) in Ubud!
One really small comment I have for the management is to provide some sort rubber mats for guests to step out of the showers in the rooms (our was - Acacia villa) as I slipped (I have a reasonably good sense of balance) and landed not quite comfortably outside of the shower which made me wear thongs every single time I showered again.Apart from that Warwick Ibah is an ideal hotel to stay in Ibud!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Ibah is a prime example of classic and up-to-date Balinese hospitality and style. Exteriors reflect traditional Bali, with thatched roofs and stone walls carved with exuberant sculptures, making it the perfect place to discover the culture and spirit of Bali. The resort is situated on Royal grounds handed down through generations, alongside Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest over four hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas Hotel Ubud
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas And Spa
- Warwick Ubud
- Ubud Warwick
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa Ubud, Bali