“Great Pizza at Jl. Hanoman”
Review of Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia
Ranked #91 of 789 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian Home Style Cooking - Wood Fired Pizzas / Pastas / Salads / Free Delivery (Within Ubud Area)
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

We dropped into Mamma Mia's other place in Jl. Hanoman Ubud for a quick bite to eat.
We ordered two wood fire pizzas & added extra toppings.
They were fresh, tasty, crisp and the prefect temperature. Just the way a good pizza should be.
The Staff were friendly and the service good.
Two pizzas, two small Bintangs, one water and one iced coffee for under $22Au
Now that's good value!

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We arrived in ubud late.. bt we couldve found some places still opened.. food specially bruschetta was so good..and they also did free delivery in ubud area..we really enjoyed the late meal there..:)

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We ordered three pizzas and sorbet for desert. Each pizza was equally as good. The crust was thin but very flavorful, the tomato sauce was light the toppings delicious. Most of the dining experiences were fantastic in Ubud, but Mamma Mia was one of the best.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

My wife and I spent a couple months in Bali a year ago. We ate at Mamma Mia MANY times. We haven't stopped talking about it since. So we went back today. It was even better than I remembered.

I couldn't venture a guess as to how many times I've had pizza in my 42 years. But the Pizza Margherita at Mamma Mia is probably the best I've ever eaten (even in Italy or my hometown of Chicago). Other favorite things on the menu include their ABC (apple, beetroot, carrot) juice drink, their jackfruit/coconut sorbet, and a new thing--fried spaghetti (WOW, who knew!).

There are two convenient locations but we've only eaten at the original location.

Learned today that it's only been open for 2 years. I could not believe it! They run such a smooth operation and the food is so incredible. I had long assumed it has been around for decades.

If you like good pizza, go here!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We have eaten twice at Mamma Mia's. Their pizza is good and tasty. What was great the second time was that they delivered to where we where staying and the pizza was hot and fresh.