All reviews lotus root swan room manager komang banana pancakes other guests outdoor shower balinese breakfast communal breakfast table bedtime stories shuttle service central ubud the hustle and bustle art galleries boutique hotel the entire staff taxi ride breakfast was amazing
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My seventh time here and what can I say that hasn't been said by me or others before. It's absolute paradise. This was my first time completely solo and what a place to relax. The staff were impeccable. The pool - refreshing and delightful. The large king bed - cool and inviting after a day in the sun. Don't let the media dissuade you from coming to Bali at the moment. It's as perfect as it's ever been and Ubud is safely located in the centre of the Island. Thank you for a wonderful, relaxing and restful stay!

Room tip: Lotus is superb!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our experience at Villa Saraswati was really amazing.
We fell in love with the place and also with the hospitality of all the staff.
The room was in perfect conditions! The whole hotel is so beautiful and peaceful.
Also the food was very very good. Not only the breakfast, as we had lunch and dinners too.
We highly recommend the place, and we hope we can back soon!

Room tip: Rooms next to the garden and pool have better views
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

We were met at the airport by a lovely friendly driver and taken to the villa, we arrived late at night... but nothing was a problem. The room was amazing, with a 4 poster bed with mosquito nets... 2 showers, one indoor and one outdoor. Although the peacock room was not my first choice of room (all other rooms were already booked) it was still a beautiful room. The staff at the villa were amazing. Thank you to Komang and all the staff, and for all the help from Komang before our visit ... answering all of my many questions before I arrived!!... we had the mist amazing tine at the villa, it was so relaxing and we just lived the shared dining table for breakfast... and I also loved the banana pancake!!! No doubt we will be returning to this Villa... five star villa and five star staff ... we loved our stay and will certainly return, certainly recommend a stay at thus beautiful villa ... loved it so so much x thank you Komang and your wonderful staff x

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing, right down to the final detail!
Hospitality was well above average, the room was very clean and amazing!
Staff and owners are amazing an go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and having a great time!
This place was beyond our expectations, we are heading up to there other villa in northern Bali-Villa Tejakula!
Would recommend to anyone!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a serene getaway from the chaos of downtown Ubud, look no further than this hidden gem. My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 days while exploring the city, and it was immediately apparent why this boutique hotel 3km north of downtown has won the Traveler’s choice award for the past several years.

The staff, especially the manager Komang, are wonderful - and make it easy to get dropped off downtown or nearby at the Ridge Walk (highly recommend!). The pool is heaven, the showers in the rooms are excellent (especially the outdoor shower), and all the details are thoughtfully taken care of - from afternoon tea to explanations of local customs.

We are so grateful we found this gem and would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: October 2018