Villa Saraswati
$590
$593
$445
Agoda.com
All reviewslotus rootswan roombanana pancakesother guestsmanager komangoutdoor showercommunal breakfast tablebalinese breakfastbedtime storiesshuttle servicebeautiful poolthe hustle and bustlecentral ubudthe entire staffboutique hotelbreakfast was amazingpeace and tranquility
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Truly beautiful Villa in a peaceful surrounding. 15mins away from Central Ubud, perfect location for total relaxation, but easy enough to get into town. We stayed for 3 nights in early December, occupying the Deluxe Lotus suite, definitely worth the little extra cost.
The entire vicinity was very clean and efficiently run. The staff were absolutely wonderful, full of knowledge of all surrounding areas and ever so eager to help.

This would be my first choice when i return to Ubud.

Thanks again Villa Saraswati! :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JLuu03
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stay for 3 Nights . It was amazing place when I arrived . Same as photo shown here. Swimming pool is clean. Staff are nice , polite , helpful.
Villa is not close to center. It need about 10 mins drive to center. But I love it.
Breakfast is excellent ,I love banana pancakes , banana smoothies, balinese breakfast.
thank you so much Komang and Ketut.
I will back again.

Room Tip: all the rooms have there own character. choose the one as your first impression and you won't regret.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have stayed at Villa Saraswati twice and will never need to look elsewhere for my yearly Bali retreat. The owners of the villa have put detailed thought into every aspect of the experience; from the gardens to the breakfast and light meal menus, the shuttle service and every effort the staff will put in to ensure your comfort. I have and will continue to recommend this welcoming experience to friends, family and business associates. Thanks again team Villa Saraswati!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are amazing but Lotus and Veena are definitely worth that little bit extra.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked this place for 4 nights over my birthday, and could have easily stayed here longer.
We stayed in the lovely Frangipani room - a 4 poster bed, crisp cotton sheets and sliding doors opening out to the pool. The rooms were cleaned daily and our bed turned down each evening, when a 'bedtime story' was left for us (a passage explaining local traditions).
The staff were attentive and friendly, and the food was yummy - recommmend the indonesion breakfast and banana pancakes! They even gave me a cake an sang happy birthday.
This place is slightly out of Ubud, but it's no problem as they have a free shuttle service at 10am, 1pm and 4pm, and are also happy to take you into town for dinner at 6:30pm. If these times don't suit you can catch a cab for 50000.. Just take a map!
We will definitely stay again - thank you

• Stayed: November 2012
4  Thank lucylou06
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a chance to stay in this lovely Villa at the end of our two week roundtrip in Bali and we only hope we could have stayed there longer. We arrived late in the afternoon but the driver took us anyway to Ubud centre after the last shuttle had already gone. The Lotus room vas spacious and well equipped with both indoor and outdoor showers. The pool was great with service. The feeling was quite intimate since there are only a few rooms in the entire hotel. The breakfast was perfect and we enjoyed it enjoying of company of other guests staying at the same time. The service was excellent and discreet. Ubud itself was very interesting but unfortunately our stay was so short that we didn't actually have a chance to see enough. If we ever shall return to Bali we would most certainly return also to Villa Saraswati.

Room Tip: The Lotus room is very spacious and have plenty of room for two. It has a with walk-in wardrobe - a luxury you don't find everywhere.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple