All reviewslotus rootswan roombanana pancakesother guestsmanager komangoutdoor showerbalinese breakfastbedtime storiesbeautiful poolshuttle servicecentral ubudbreakfast tableart galleriesthe entire staffboutique hotelbreakfast was deliciousthe hustle and bustle
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We will be back to this beautiful Villa ! The Owners and staff were excellent and most obliging, they would do anything for you.
We were close to the main Ubud shops, maybe 5 min by taxi. But far enough to enjoy the peace and tranquillity.
Our room was excellent and overlooked the Villa grounds and the beautiful pool. I enjoyed my personalised massage in my room, which the owners can organise for you.
We thank Robyn and Dean for there excellent service and all there advice, we look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We spent 5 nights at Villa Saraswati Ubud in May this year. It was simply fantastic. I don't know where to start... It is located a little bit outside Ubud centre, but that is absolutely no problem. You can rent a scooter (for 6 US$/day) or you can go by taxi. But the Scooter is a perfect option.

There are only around eight rooms and each is different. But there is so much passion in all the details of the whole Hotel, that's overwhelming. We really loved it there and staff is so really nice and adorable. We also met Robyn and Dean and they are great and wonderful people. They don't have the hotel to make money or so, the really enjoy what they are doing. The hotel is wonderful, I can't repete it often enough.

Oh yes - breakfast!! Not only the poached eggs are great, also the omlett, scrambled eggs or whatever. And dont miss the banana smoothie... a dream! I hope we can go back one day.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Villa Saraswati has excellent service, in a stunning location & charming staff... I was advised that I was the first returning guest to the villa. I stayed in the Frangipani & Lotus Room, both which I would recommend with modern furnishings and peaceful ambience. Villa Saraswati is romantic, peaceful and totally relaxing... I can't wait to return and try out another room! Thank you to the managers, Dean and Robyn for making our two stays truly memorable.

Room Tip: The Lotus Room has 180 degree views of the jungle and river, however the Frangipani room is the only isolated room in the villa with side access to a beautiful garden and steps away from the pool!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank laladodol
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My friends and I recently stayed in this stunning Boutique Bed and Breakfast.
Villa Saraswati has 5 rooms, each one with its own charming features.
I am not a very good writer and cant express everything I would like to say about this paradise we stayed in.
I have been travelling to Bali for the last 35 years and each time I try to stay in different places to try a little bit of everything.
I can honestly say for the price (very reasonable) this is one of my favourites.
The staff and owners (Australian couple) Robyn and Dean, could not do enough for us.
The hand carved outdoor dining table was set each morning with love, down to the precious teacups and crockery. Breakfast was delicious and is included in the rates. We hardly needed to eat lunch.
Sitting by the beautiful aquamarine pool was a delight and then have iced water served to us at intervals , what more could you ask for when you need to unwind.
They have a shuttle service into Ubud and also we were picked up after a enjoyable walk up through the rice fields which was wonderful.
My friends had beautiful balinese massage in their rooms, and said they were amazing.
It has been recently renovated and looks quite new , with the charm of Balinese inclusions.
I recommend Villa Saraswati who are looking for some tranquility in Bali.

thank you so much Robyn and Dean for all your expert advice on where to eat , walks and shopping.I cant wait to go back next year and will tell all my friends to stay here while in Ubud.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ellen4
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

This place was perfect to us it was so clean and manicured, close to Ubud centre, service and food was impressive and no kids. This will be our next stay, try the balinese breakfast, great if several couples want to stay together as there are 5 personal rooms.

• Stayed: May 2012