We arrived to the hotel, late at night, and been welcomed by refreshing drink, the most amazing drink from Broccoli...., I know it sounds strange but it was really delicious!
Our room (number 4), with big king size bed, flat screen tv, with big balcony and (surprisingly for Bali) very good internet in the room... The hotel has small swimming pool (we haven't tried), since the weather hasn't been very good to us...
The breakfast (choice of continental, american or healthy breakfast) were very good, extra plus I have to give for serving fresh choice of your juice (pineapple, orange, water melon,..) for breakfast.
The service is very helpful, welcoming and always smiling.
We really appriciated that we could stay in the room even after check-out time (12:00), since our flight has been leaving during the night time.
- visit rice terace Tagallalang (from the hotel cca 15 to 20 min. by taxi, they usually try to say it´s more e.g. 1 hour or even 1,5hour, but the rality is different) , price 100 000/get there and back and stop where you want on the way.
- Taxi to center (where is Central market) cost 20 000 or just walk around 25 to 30 min.
- Taxi to the airport from Ubud – 170 000, they usualy try to ask for 250 000 or 200 000...just ignore it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Munari means half moon; a time that can bring about about magical and romantic feelings. Munari Resort & Spa Ubud is conveniently located to the famous touristic center area of Ubud, but still away in a quiet spot surrounded by beautiful rice fields.Munari Resort & Spa Ubud is located within 60 minutes drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport, and 5 minutes drive to central town of Ubud. The concept of this resort’s construction is to use recycled wood as the main building material, positioned on 1,300 aquare meters. This adds not only more character and gives one of Bali’s atmosphere that you might expect during your visit, but makes us a more “green design”. Our beautiful guest rooms are furnished with a perfect blend of quality furnishings and imaginative Balinese art. Each room is designed with a private and relaxing shower bathroom where you can refresh yourself after a busy, or not so busy day seeing the sights.With total 5-guest Superior room type blended with international standard facilities; Free Wi-fi broadband internet access, IDD telephone, Cable TV, Complimentary Tea/Coffee making facility, personal safety box, private mini bar and the spacious 2 unit-Deluxe Rooms and 1 unit of 2-Bedroom Suite are equipped with kitchen facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Munari Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Munari Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali