Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good cheap spa overlooking rice paddies

This is a good priced spa offering great service at very reasonable prices. It is tucked away off... read more

Reviewed December 1, 2019
tinsley100
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Best Spa Ever!

You wont get better value or service so cheap anywhere else. I have been coming here for 12 years... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2019
Pogmotho

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $37.59
from $57.00
from $35.83
from $12.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2016

I went in for the Verona Spa Experience (4 hours), and it was lovely! The spa is down a little side road and right off of the rice fields so it's very quiet and peaceful. The building is a little dated, but everything was fresh and clean!
Everyone was so kind and everything was really well done - especially the hair mask and manicure. You also get a little plate of fresh fruit and tea while you're soaking in the tub. I also get a little gift box at the end with bath salts, soap and matcha powder! Highly recommend :)

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank Brenna S
Reviewed September 14, 2016

So yeah, went in for a 90 minute lulur scrub and massage and left disapp
6ointed. From the burnt out lightbulb in the room to the most rushed feeling massage I have ever had, this was not the best experience. I would like to go back but have my worries.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Verona spa is a great place to go and relax. I had a mani and pedi, which included a leg/ arm scrub and massage, and also a foot bath. The actual polish could have been carried out better and they don't have much of a choice of colours but overall it was okay!

I also had a full leg wax with Vera as my therapist. She was so thorough and literally didn't miss one hair - usually I have a few hairs left over but afterwards she even plucked the couple that were left. I'd definitely return to get another wax with her!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank HanJCaz
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Great Balinese massage and spice scrub which was not too harsh. Followed by a spice bath which was delightful overlooking the rice fields. I had the manicure and my husband had the cream head massage both of which were really good. This is great value for money and the staff very attentive.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 12, 2016

My friend and I each scheduled the 4 hour verona spa experience package! Wow, what a great deal. It included a one-hour Balinese full body massage, body scrub, flower bath, fruit & tea, manicure, pedicure, facial, and a hair creme bath. Let us just say that the hair creme bath was possibly the best thing that happened to us on our entire trip. Excellent service, and the staff were absolutely lovely. We've already sent many of our friends there to have their own experience. xx

Date of experience: June 2016