“Great place”
Review of D'Basket - CLOSED

D'Basket
Cuisines: Indonesian, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Come and try this restaurant, we have a good food and of course a reasonable price... You won't be disappointed if you try our food... :) Prove it!!!
Djokja, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Great place”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Great restaurant in centre. Good prices, delicious meal and nice people. I really recomend to everyone. Plus bonus free wife :)

Fonny S, Owner at D'Basket, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for visiting us and also thank you for make review for our restaurant. We hope you'll come back soon :) D'Basket

• Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“Nice food with resonable price”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Babi Kecap......pork satay.....pork rib.....bihun soup....ayam bakar madu....all these food u must try, the taste is good and not salty. The best pork i ever have at Ubud especially the pork. I stay at Ubud 3d2n, i spent my dinner with them. The owner very kind n friendly in service. We love to eat the chilli they make very spicy ...the food become more tasty with chilli.......we lovin it, no regret. After finished the food, v order again the same, delicious........won let u down. Come to Ubud, not only bebek or babi guling, u must come tis restaurant try their food.

Sydney, Australia
“The reviews are right..this place has amazing cheap food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I read some reviews and had to check it out. First the negatives points...yes on main road, and noisy, not the nicest Balinese styled Decor and fit out...more like a genuine cheap eat, plastic table wear, so on...(not that there is anything wrong with that...just not a place for a anniversary, or wedding reception!!)
However like most cheap eats, you don't go for the ambience..you go for the food.
I made a pig of myself, as I kept on wanting to try dishes...
Pork satay...6 sticks $1... And great flavor, sauce.. And the chilli sambal on the side is the best in town...I could go back an order a couple plates more
Ribs, I have tried the other more famous rib places around town, and this is up there, sure not the biggest servings, however enough that allows you to try other dishes..the meat is super tender, and sauce great as well, and the price is right.. what next...BBQ basket chicken in honey...again yum, and I had to try some sort of gerong dish, so I went for mie gerong....really nice, simply served, come in 2 sizes, a small was enough with other dishes...
Overall, a cheap, easy place, with honest homely food...with a couple/group order some veggie or rice dishes to share.. If it says ribs....you get ribs and nothing more, same with chicken, satay etc, again let you try more dishes....
Highly recommend if this is something your after.
ps....I think D'basket reads the reviews, as one of the last reviews said 'wish they had WiFi' , guess what ....they do now...and quite quick as well...5 stars, keep it up guys,

Paris
“The best Mie Goreng”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

It's a family restaurant where I ate the best Mie Goreng (fried noodle) of my life.
The rest of the menu is very delicious, the cooker is from jakarta and we can find all traditionnal food.
The service is good and people is very kind.

Solo, Indonesia
“Babi - pork”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

After living in Indonesia for some time I bacame vegetarian bc I don ´t like the way Indonesians prepare meat ... but ... I went for one day trip to Gunung Kawi ith tmy friend ( men-meatlovers) they were superhungry and said they will eat in first warung they will see ... I was dissapointed when they choose this one bc no vegetarian food.
I just ordered mango juice ( amazing!) and hungry sat on the chair.
They guys got honey marinated ribs and pieces of pork with sesame seeds.
U know what? It smelled soooooooo so delicious that me - vegetarian had to order some meat too

THUMPS UP !!!!!!

one little complain- too much oil ( but in Indonesia very usuall)

• Visited November 2012