Review Highlights

from $65.00
from $61.25
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews excellent massage balinese massage therapist hair bath facial
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Iluh was my therapist. She gave an amazing massage. Very professional and presentable! I would highly recommend this spotless spa. I would definitely return to this wonderful spa.

Date of experience: March 2019
seamint, オーナー at Yeh Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear Mr Gaby B

Thank you for your all the time at our spa and great comments. See you in Bali.

Regards
yeh spa

Reviewed October 15, 2018

On my last day in Ubud I decided to have the 3.5 hour pamper package. This included a massage, facial, body scrub, flower bath and hair cream bath. It was wonderful. The young girl was very good and did an excellent massage. The place was clean and had a nice vibe. There was a nice water fountain next to me whilst having my hair done. When completed, I was surprised to receive a nice orange juice and huge bowl of fruit. The perfect end to a perfect package. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: October 2018
seamint, オーナー at Yeh Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Ms Cherie,
First of all we would like to say thank you very much your visited & wonderful comment on Trip adviser.
We are very happy to your are very relax and enjoy our spa package. Young girl name of Siska I will also tell her your comment It will be a good motivation for her as therapist. Wish see you next Bali holiday. Have a wonderful day for you.

Kind's regard
YEH SPA UBUD

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I had about a dozen massages here and loved it. I was happy there were no mosquito issues (I’m highly sensitive to bites). All of the ladies were great. I continued to book with Ona.

The spa was very clean, nicely decorated but most importantly everyone here is a great masseuse and the environment was quiet and relaxing. I go to Bali st least once a year and this will be by go to spot. The Balinese 1.5 hour massage is fantastic.

Date of experience: August 2018
Yehspa, オーナー at Yeh Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear Michelle

First of all we would like to say thank you very much. We are glad to meet you everytime at spa.
L'm looking forward to see you next holiday at Bali. Please take care and wish always happy with you.

Regards
YEHSPA

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I decided to have a couple massage in this spa. The service were straight forward and efficient. We were given glass of water as soon as we arrive, unfortunately the glasses were dirty and made me look around and notices that the spa were a bit under maintenance. The spa room was actually pleasant if they put more maintenance to it and if they can burn aromatherapy to creates more relaxing ambiance through out the spa area, unfortunately it's not. So the place seems a bit somber and not that clean. The massage was great and it's perfect to release your tension, leaves you feels relax afterwards.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

A perfect pampering day! We had Balinese massage, both girls were really good.
Will definitely come back.

Date of experience: September 2017
seamint, Manager at Yeh Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thankyou for your review to us...and thankyou for your visited to our spa
hope to see you again next trip

best regard