Review Highlights
Wonderful Pamper Session

On my last day in Ubud I decided to have the 3.5 hour pamper package. This included a massage... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2018
Cherie P
Perth, Australia
Good massage

My partner and I decided to have a couple massage in this spa. The service were straight forward... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2017

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
All reviews excellent massage balinese massage therapist hair bath facial
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2016

I went here for a 90 minutes balinese massage. I think the therapist was good. Similarily as others who have written here, I felt that the clealiness could be improved. They did not use towels to protect the pillow where you put your head on and it felt quite oily as did the sheets. Price for the 90 minutes was 180000INR.

Date of experience: December 2016
seamint, Manager at Yeh Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

Hello Ms.Susanna...Thankyou for your comment and thankyou for your visited last time
we appreciate for your suggest...we will do our best to improve our spa

Best regard
Yeh Spa

Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

a place where I can relax, nice place, the service friendly and very satisfying, thanks to bali shamanic healing, sekarnag I am more able to feel the positive energy around me, thanks to the advice of my life, my life now better ❤️❤️

Date of experience: November 2016
seamint, Manager at Yeh Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2016

thankyou for your comment to our spa...
we will always try our best to our clients..
See you for next treatment...have a good day

Reviewed November 16, 2016

While in Bali I tried several different spas. Most were "okay" but many were not. But Yeh spa was by far, 5 stars. I liked the fact that the spa is very peaceful and quiet, being set off away from the main road. The natural water walk way inside the spa is a really nice touch. And, thank you for having really clean massage rooms and the attention to this detail.

But it takes more than a nice building and clean rooms to make a great spa. The staff is what makes Yeh spa great. Every one I talked to was very pleasant and friendly. I enjoyed talking to the front desk office manager, Ms Sayu, about Bali and Bali life. And it was a real pleasure to talk with the spa owner Yoshi as well.

I especially would like to give a big thanks to Kadek. She is a true professional who is very skilled and intuitive at how she delivers her craft. The many massages I had with her were perfect in every way.

Again, thank you Yeh spa. When I am back in Bali I will again be visiting you!

Date of experience: October 2016

Hello Mr.Scot...thankyou for your comment for our spa...Im so glad met you and share our experienced
I wish we will in good health and we can meet again in Bali...:)
Best Regard

Reviewed October 13, 2016

The place is very nice and accesible, the staff is very friendly. The owner is usually there, and she is the nicest person! For a nice, relaxing Balinese massage I would recommend Kadek.

Date of experience: September 2016

Hello Gilbert...wish you in good health and good mood...:)
Thankyou for your comment...hope see you in another time...good luck

best regard

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

I think my headline sums up my experience. I walked in without an appointment and got a traditional Balinese massage which turned out to be just average. I felt the therapist stop massaging when she felt like I was asleep and then resume after a few minutes. I've had better massages in Ubud for less amount of money. However, the foot massage that came after was so delicious I felt my skin tingling from being so relaxed. The therapist (a different from from the full body massage) had absolute understanding of what feels good in terms of pressure and pressure points.

The facilities can use a bit of cleaning, especially the sheets on the bed and the little spot where you put your face on. They felt oily so I'm not sure how often they get changed in between customers.

Staff are friendly and warm. I would come back here for the foot reflexology if I can get the same therapist.

Date of experience: September 2016

Hello Ms.Paola...Thank you for your visited to our spa
We will try our best to make our client feel more comfortable...thankyou for your comment..:)

Best regard