“Raw... Vegan... Yummy!!”

Alchemy
Ranked #7 of 34 Dessert in Ubud
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Place of Transformation - ALL RAW & VEGAN CAFE - Salad Bar, Health Store, Juice Bar, Colon Hydrotherapy,Holistic Clinic, raw chocolate & desserts, super foods & more...
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Alchemy is a great cafe in Ubud. I have enjoyed their daily breakfast bar, which consists of a huge array of fruits, granolas, yummy banana "yogurt" and much more. The smoothies and tonics are lovely. I feel healthy and full of energy at the completion of each meal. Try the kale lemongrass smoothie!! It is delicious!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I am very impressed with Alchemy! The smoothie I had named "Peppermint Kiss" was one of the best smoothies I've had hands down. Could've been that I was pretty hungry and on my moon but ill just go with the good feeling.

The staff were super friendly and awake and ready to please.
The seating was laid back and quite comfortable. Nice breeze.
The music playing was so fabulous, actually Hallelujah by Imogean Heap was playing, got me a bit emotional.

I will return.

They have fresh produce for sale and dates, figs, nuts, kombucha, etcetera.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I went there few moth ago to have lunch , I have salad and green juice , salad was ok nothing special , the juice I don't like it , I had try the juice at glow in como shambala estate and the taste much away better...

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Alchemy became an oasis for us, as I think it is for many, having travelled for months in SE Asia without having a single really good salad. This place is awesome.
The salad bar choices are not only fresh and clean but interesting and creative. And the drinks: wow. You can choose anything from a smooth creamy coconut milk-based concoction, which my kids loved, to cleansing, energizing elixirs with wheatgrass, ginger, celery, and spinach. I swear, the first time I had one of their green drinks, I could suddenly see more clearly! A major plus for us was the little play area for kids. We would spend hours there just watching the kids play, catching up on emails, and eating and drinking really healthy stuff. Always left there feeling great!

1  Thank Lyndel1374
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I aren't health food nuts but after this restaurant being recommended, we ate there on 2 occasions. The staff are very friendly and the food is fantastic. All the food is healthy, fresh and extremely tasty. The salad bar is the best that we have ever had. The black forest cake is to die for. You must try this restaurant if you like fresh, healthy food at a reasonable price.