“Delicious and nutritious”

Alchemy
Ranked #7 of 34 Dessert in Ubud
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Place of Transformation - ALL RAW & VEGAN CAFE - Salad Bar, Health Store, Juice Bar, Colon Hydrotherapy,Holistic Clinic, raw chocolate & desserts, super foods & more...
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Alchemy serves delicious food, the salad option and chewy choc slice were wonderful. The hipsters that haunt/flaunt the place can be largely ignored.
There is a gorgeous Japanese cafe right next door that is equally as good.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We really wanted to visit alchemy, especially as I have liked them
On Facebook & liked what I saw. When we turned up, the place felt like it had no atmosphere, a bit negative. No one seemed to even care if we sat down or even bothered to ask if we wanted to! We had a quick scout around, looked at the posers that were there & left. Again no one seemed to care! I have unliked them on Facebook & next time I'm
In Ubud, I will stick to the one I know & love. Clear cafe

4  Thank 40girl
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I rarely eat out as I find restaurant food can be so low quality or low quantity. I love that not only is the quality really high here but I can laden my plate so high that my 'man portion' stomach is happy. One of the few restaurants that does better food than eating at home. Nice atmosphere too.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ok, I have always loved salads, and the Alchemy salad is the best I've had the pleasure to taste. Fresh, crunchy, spicy, light or filling, salt or sweet, surprising, and so healthy! It is definitely not expensive when you find yourself completely satisfied after eating just 1 big salad. Aaahhh the dressings, did I mention the dressings, all different, all delicious, helping to make each salad a unique experience. The atmosphere is friendly, cheerful, on the edge and up-to-date. A good place to find out what's going on around town.

1  Thank winkelbert
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Really good smoothies, juices, salad bar etc. Only gripe is the cost. $16 is way over priced for a salad and two smoothies

Been to Alchemy? Share your experiences!