“Spot on raw health food restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Alchemy
Ranked #9 of 36 Dessert in Ubud
Cuisines: Cafe, International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A Place of Transformation - ALL RAW & VEGAN CAFE - Salad Bar, Health Store, Juice Bar, Colon Hydrotherapy,Holistic Clinic, raw chocolate & desserts, super foods & more...
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Spot on raw health food restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

With an ever growing number of health food outlets in Ubud, the competition is getting fierce and Alchemy is definately bringing it to the table. They have a very limited menu and only offer raw food but their simplicity is what creates their quality. Green juices are great with a wide variety of choices and their salad bar is just awesome. Choose the basis with some ingredients for 35k and then add some more if you fancy. All ingredients are yummy! And the portions are big enough.

They also offer a small selection of retail health products. Nothing impressive as most health food stores more or less carry the same products. Their raw chocolates are one of the best in Ubud. Staff is helpfull and the place itself has a nice vibe with comfy seating areas and some interesting people watching ;-)

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Rice_paddy7474

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A haven of pure delight and living delicious food and drinks!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I just want to say how fresh and yummy all the juices are and I'm hooked in this place! It's not expensive and I'm not rich. For 35,000 a juice is great value when I compare a juice from Australia which isn't half as gorgeous as the juices here.
I also am atm doing the Colonic hydrotherapy and for the furdt time in years, and only after the first session, I feel happier, younger, lighter like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders as colonics also help rid you of past trauma and hurt in the body. I had the good fortune to have the sparkly bright caring Nigel to look after me and as it was my first session, I had no idea what to expect. What an incredible experience! To be so relaxed with him that I wasn't in the least embarrassed. What a spark of light this amazing man is!! And Scarlett the receptionist is the most beautiful bright woman who instantly makes you feel at home. Cant wait for my next session!! I'm going to go back to Australia looking and feeling 20 yrs younger!! Woohoo!! Everyone needs a session with the master colon whisperer!!!!

Bali, Indonesia
“I go there anytime for Juice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Juice are fresh..... did I say that juice are fresh. I really mean it and good. Favoloso. Free wi-fi and a very friendly atmosphere. There is a guitar hanging on the wall asking to be played. Always interesting people to meet and a clinic on the top the offer acupuncture, colonic and health advise.

1 Thank marcomaui
Sydney, Australia
“Alchemy changed my life for the better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had never got chlonics before and had 4 with Nigel who made me feel completely comfortable and relaxed throughout the process, now I am hooked. I felt transformed after my sessions with Nigel, he has helped me clear myself of all my negative unwanted baggage and energies and has advised me on what paths I need to take to further my spiritual awakening and path. I owe so much to Nigel and would recommend that everyone go and make an appt with Nigel.

I feel so clear and grounded, ready to take on the world. My experience in Bali was so much richer for finding Nigel and Alchemy.

Do yourself a favour

2 Thank Sally B
Auckland
“Good healthy food, nice atmosphere, pricey juices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We went here for dinner while we were in Bali and enjoyed some vegan sushi-style rolls and miso soup. The only other option appeared to be salads, which we didn't try on this occasion. The juices were expensive compared to everywhere else we went. Quite a cool venue but had a slightly pretensious air about it. Not my favourite eating experience of the trip but my husband & his parents were very impressed.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Alchemy? Share your experiences!