“I go there anytime for Juice”
Review of Alchemy

Alchemy
Ranked #7 of 34 Dessert in Ubud
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Place of Transformation - ALL RAW & VEGAN CAFE - Salad Bar, Health Store, Juice Bar, Colon Hydrotherapy,Holistic Clinic, raw chocolate & desserts, super foods & more...
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Juice are fresh..... did I say that juice are fresh. I really mean it and good. Favoloso. Free wi-fi and a very friendly atmosphere. There is a guitar hanging on the wall asking to be played. Always interesting people to meet and a clinic on the top the offer acupuncture, colonic and health advise.

1  Thank marcomaui

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had never got chlonics before and had 4 with Nigel who made me feel completely comfortable and relaxed throughout the process, now I am hooked. I felt transformed after my sessions with Nigel, he has helped me clear myself of all my negative unwanted baggage and energies and has advised me on what paths I need to take to further my spiritual awakening and path. I owe so much to Nigel and would recommend that everyone go and make an appt with Nigel.

I feel so clear and grounded, ready to take on the world. My experience in Bali was so much richer for finding Nigel and Alchemy.

Do yourself a favour

2  Thank Sally B
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We went here for dinner while we were in Bali and enjoyed some vegan sushi-style rolls and miso soup. The only other option appeared to be salads, which we didn't try on this occasion. The juices were expensive compared to everywhere else we went. Quite a cool venue but had a slightly pretensious air about it. Not my favourite eating experience of the trip but my husband & his parents were very impressed.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

loved the atmosphere, full of really interesting people and very attentive wait staff. Wonderful, organic bowls of salad with delicious dressing and little home made chocies to die for - all at such a good price - i will definitely return soon

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Good salads. Very western healthy-hippie-organic-biodynamic-virgin-pressed-I-am-sooooo-spiritual-and-in-love-with- the-world but-mostly-with-myself -kinda-clientele. Healthy healthy healthy.

3  Thank ggmath

Been to Alchemy? Share your experiences!