“Outstanding !!”

Alchemy
Ranked #7 of 35 Dessert in Ubud
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Place of Transformation - ALL RAW & VEGAN CAFE - Salad Bar, Health Store, Juice Bar, Colon Hydrotherapy,Holistic Clinic, raw chocolate & desserts, super foods & more...
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Great food amazing health food store. A must visit in Ubud.

2  Thank Max7887

Reviewed December 1, 2011

This place was recommended to me by a friend and I'm glad I went there! I had the best, fresh juice I have ever tasted. The mint chocolate pie is amazing! Can't wait until the restaurant opens, will definitely be making it my first stop on my next trip to Ubud.

1  Thank Trudi W
Reviewed December 1, 2011

elena is one of the most vibrant and beautiful people i have ever met. she takes great care and love into all that she creates. my favorite has to be the mint chocolate cheesecake! the store is simple, yet full of local and interesting products, one of which has become my new favorite skin care line: Bali Dew, made by another dear sister,Olyesa. All products are effective and organic and all-natural!! also made with love <3 go get yourself a slice of cheesecake after a yummy green juice!

1  Thank Tara M
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I love love love love this place!!!! The owners are soooo nice and welcoming... the food is impeccable and the service is exceptional. I highly recommend it, my favorite spot in Ubud!

1  Thank Nouf A
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I've always been interested in raw foods and a friend recommended that I visit Alchemy while I was on the island. I loved it!

The food was great (the luxury truffles were my favourite!!) and the staff were delightful and very knowledgeable. Chatting to Elena and James I stayed far longer than I expected to and wouldn't change it for anything. Good people.

Definitely worth visiting again to catch up and eat more food. :D

1  Thank Daniel H

Been to Alchemy? Share your experiences!